Emerald Overwater Villa
Our Emerald Overwater Villas measure 95 square metres (1,022 square feet) each, including a 30-square-metre (323-square-foot) terrace, and offer views of the beach and the motu. Modern and luxurious, they feature sleek, contemporary décor with traditional Polynesian design touches. They feature a plush king-size bed (or twin beds on request) facing a large picture window that overlooks the lagoon and beach. Each villa also has a spacious living room with a glass coffee table that looks down onto the pristine waters and tropical fish below.
Bathrooms feature a separate shower and bathtub, double washbasin and complimentary range of luxury amenities. Bathtubs face a picture window in the bathroom, so you can soak in the views while you’re soaking in the tub.
Villa terraces offer comfort and privacy. With a shaded area and a sundeck with direct sunlight and lagoon access, they’re perfect for dining, napping, sunbathing, sharing sundowner cocktails and taking freshwater showers at any time of day.
Emerald Overwater Villas can accommodate up to three adults, or two adults and two children using the sofa bed as bedding for two. Three Emerald Villas are wheelchair-accessible. Room service is available 24/7.
Emerald Overwater Villas feature the following:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Private terrace with outdoor shower
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Fully stocked minibar (upon request, at charge)
- Tea/coffee making facilities with Nespresso machine (4 complimentary original pods per day)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in the living room and bedroom
- Electronic safety box
- International direct dial telephones
- Two flat-screen TVs with satellite channels
- Sonos sound system
- Shaving mirror and shaver plug (110V/220V)
- Sofa bed